1) Some scientist say that the universe is 150 billion light
years in size. What's beyond that?
(If you say nothing, what's a billion light years further out?
Tell me if you can...
2) Going back several generations in your family,
what would have happened if your "great-great-
great" had never met your "great-great-great"?
(Where would you be right now?)
3) Agnostics & Atheists question or deny the afterlife -
however, question how one of them, yourself or a Christian
would think, feel, be comforted by the existence of the afterlife
15 minutes before pending death?
4) The Bible states that God has always existed & created
the Universe & our World in the past. What did He do before this?
If the Bible is not true, explain the origin of this doctrine?
6) Answer any of the questions in Job 38-42 if you can...
7) How does the Bible teach that anyone can become
a Christian & learn the answers to questions 1-6
above when they reach Heaven?